Fast, Effective Termite Control in Brisbane
for Your Home or Business
Contact Us for a Free Quote Today!
When you need fast and effective termite control in Brisbane, you will receive a custom solution for your home or business from Slug-a-Bug. Termites can cause severe damage to yards, trees, furniture, and buildings, so the moment you suspect an infestation, reach out to our team of professionals for a consultation to stop these pests before they progress.
Problems Slug-a-Bug’s Termite Pest Control in Brisbane Solves
Termites are tiny insects that look like white ants with wings, but their small size should not fool you because they cause severe damage to trees, yards, furniture, and homes before you even realise they are there.
- Dry wood termites can wreak havoc on a home. They create large colonies inside of walls and floors that can permanently damage them as they eat these structures from within, causing them to fall apart. Wooden floors can sag, furniture can collapse, and walls can grow mould from termite colonies. When we treat for termites, we will assess the damage done, destroy the colony, and remaining termites. We will also provide prevention instructions to keep them from coming back.
- Termites can destroy trees and vegetation in yards, which can be a devastating loss for homeowners who have spent years cultivating their trees and gardens. Our technicians can evaluate your yard for signs of dry wood or subterranean termites and will determine the best course of action to preserve your yard while exterminating these destructive pests.
- For some people and animals, termites can cause allergies, and occasionally, termites will sting, leading to pain and itching. Avoid this discomfort by learning the signs of termites in your home or building and consulting professionals for assistance if you suspect you may have termites.
Do not hesitate to take action
before it's too late.
Termites are a small but mighty nuisance that can quietly devour structures, but our professional technicians will ensure that your home or yard has protection from these pests with a 12-month warranty on each treatment.
Benefits of Brisbane Termite Control
Hiring professionals for termite and pest control in Brisbane can save you time, money, and frustration, especially if you live in a place that attracts these pesky insects.
- Call to consult our team of pest extermination professionals at the first signs of termites, and we can offer advice about how to check for any colonies and can determine the best course of action to take for your situation. We are happy to educate our customers about pest control and prevention, as well as any custom treatment solutions we can offer.
- Once Slug-a-Bug has treated your home or building, we provide a 12-month warranty on our service, so if the termites return, we’ll provide a follow-up service at no cost. Also, we’ll equip you with the information and tools to eliminate conditions that attract termites.
- While you can buy over-the-counter products to treat termites yourself, there’s no guarantee you will get them all, and there may be health concerns using chemical-based treatments without the professional knowledge about safe use and application. Our technicians are licensed, and we put customer safety first to ensure that we are exterminating the termites without harming any people or pets.
Why Customer Should Use Slug-a-Bug
Slug-a-Bug is a family-owned business offering fast and effective termite and pest control solutions for Queensland residents throughout Brisbane and the Gold Coast. We are a team of licensed pest technicians with over 20 years of experience in termite and pest extermination and prevention, complying with the highest safety standards in Australia. Our customers’ needs always come first, and we take your safety and input seriously to ensure your satisfaction.
To protect your home or commercial building from the terror of termites, contact us today to find a solution and appointment time that works for you.
Contact Us for a Free Quote Today!
Slug-a-Bug Provides Termite Inspection in Brisbane
Slug-a-Bug has helped both residential and commercial clients by eradicating pest infestations for the last 20 years, and we also offer termite inspection in Brisbane. With over 360 identified species of termites in Australia, they can be a significant pest in wooden buildings leading to damage up to the point that the structure becomes unsafe for use. Prevent this from happening with a termite inspection in Brisbane North conducted by one of our experienced and knowledgeable technicians.
Tips Regarding Pre-Purchase Inspections in Brisbane
Termite inspections in Brisbane should be standard before you purchase any property. The most common type of termite to infest wooden structures in Australia are subterranean termites. These pests are also the most destructive, making their nests near the ground where they can easily access the moisture in the soil. Here are a few tips to consider with pre-inspections:
- Termites can live in a structure for a long time before they can be detected visibly and illustrates the importance of a pre-purchase inspection. You might not notice the effect of the termite infestation for years, but by then, it might be too late to save the structure.
- One of the methods that our technicians use to find termites is the Termatrac Termite Detector. This state-of-the-art device accurately identifies a termite infestation in a non-invasive way to direct our technicians to where they need to do their work.
- While we suggest an inspection regardless of any evidence you find, here are a few things to look for as evidence of termites. Look for drooping or discoloured drywall, especially if there are small pinpoint holes in it. Buckling wooden or laminate floorboards are another potential sign.
Related Services we Provide to a Termite Check in Brisbane
Termite checks are only one of the many pest control services we offer. When dealing with pests, we put safety first, using internationally accepted and environmentally-friendly chemicals that pose a low risk to humans and pets and with our 12-month service warranty, one of our technicians will return free of charge to keep you 100% satisfied. Here are a few of the other pests we handle:
- Fleas and ticks are the bane of every pet owner. If your furry friend brings home some unfriendly guests, we can keep them from coming back.
- Mice and rats have long been a nuisance in Australia and can quickly eat and befoul your food, leaving their droppings everywhere. Our technicians will find how they are entering your home and put a stop to it.
- The German Cockroach is often considered one of the hardest pests to eradicate, but if you have an infestation, our technicians can get rid of them safely.
What Customers Stand to Gain if They Use Slug-a-Bug
When you come to us for a termite inspection, you will gain peace of mind in knowing that your property is clear of such a damaging pest. If we find evidence of termites, you will have our knowledgeable and professional technicians to handle the infestation, getting rid of them and making sure they do not return. That is our guarantee. Contact us today if you are interested in learning more about how we can help rid your property of any infestation.
Contact Us for a Free Quote Today!
Slug-a-Bug can Protect Your Home With Termite Barriers in Brisbane
Slug-a-Bug has helped eradicate pest infestations for both residential and commercial clients for over 20 years, and as a part of that, we offer termite barriers in Brisbane. Often called the silent destroyer, termites can infest the wood in your home for years before they make their presence known with the damage that might be severe by that point. Don’t fall victim to their voracious appetite and protect your home with our termite prevention in Brisbane.
Why trust Slug-a-Bug Regarding Termite Protection in Brisbane
Our clients put their trust in our experience to offer unmatched termite protection. This protection includes eradicating these pernicious pests as well as protecting your home from future infestations with termite prevention. Here are a few of the other reasons we are so trusted.
- Our termite protection begins with the state-of-the-art detection method. The Termatrac Termite Detector uses penetrating radar to see inside the walls of your home, finding the termites without causing any further damage.
- When we find them, we use internationally accepted chemicals that are environmentally friendly and low risk to eradicate their nest.
- The best protection from another termite infestation is a barrier. Our technicians will handle this, and with our 12-month warranty, if you are not satisfied, we will return free of charge.
Tips Regarding Termite Prevention in Brisbane
All too often, termite infestations can go unnoticed. The most common species to attack the structures in Brisbane are subterranean termites. They prefer to live in or near the soil where moisture is easy to obtain. Because of this, their eating away at your wooden beams structures happens far from the parts of the home you occupy. Termite prevention is key to keeping your home free of them. When they do make themselves known, they can leave the following clues:
- Termites don’t just attack homes; they can damage your garden as well. Often, damage to the trees outside your home or to wooden fence posts can be the first indication of an infestation. Termite infested trees can cause them to lose their branches.
- Subterranean termites construct mud tubes up the foundation of your home to access the wood they eat. If you are worried you have an infection, walk around your home and check for any small lines of mud from the ground up your foundation.
- As they feed on wood, they can hollow out your walls. If your wooden surfaces sound hollow, it could indicate an infestation. They also make noise while they eat, which you can hear in a quiet environment.
With over 20 years of combined experience in the pest control industry, we have eradicated every possible type of pest plaguing the people of Brisbane. Extensive experience like that gives us an edge. We’ve handled similar cases to yours and know how to deal with it quickly and permanently. Our friendly technicians will even provide tips to prevent them from returning afterward. If you require termite protection, there is no better time than now to contact us.